Muslim Spiritual Care Services is committed to excellence in patient care. This can be accomplished through educational programs and workshops to demystify barriers to spiritual care to Muslim patients or offer insight on how to care for Muslim patients.
Here are workshops that were offered recently:
- Shariah and biomedical ethics
- Death with dignity Act: An Islamic Perspective
- End-of-life care: A Muslim approach
- Cultural and religious diversity of Muslim Americans
- The Making of a Muslim Chaplain
- The Art of Ziyara: Visiting the Muslim Patients