Muslim Chaplain and volunteers provide supportive visits at the area hospitals and in-home visits.
What do Muslim Chaplains and Volunteers provide?
- Islamic spiritual care to patients and families. For samples of services, click here.
- Connect patients to community resources.
- Help Muslim families in organizing burials and funerals.
- Provide decedent care resources for grief (bereavement care).
- Offer ethical consultation by advising the Hospital’s Ethics Committee.
- Advocate the interests of the patient and their family.